Monday, December 23, 2013

I've Been a Bad, Bad Blogger...

Two months have passed since my last post....that is horrible in blog land.  It wasn't for lack of posting topics but rather a lack of blogging time.  My New Year's resolution this year is going to be to make more time for things I enjoy doing, even though I'm still maintaining my ridiculous schedule of 3 jobs and only 1 full day off a week, haha.  Somehow I will make it work!  I've been told that I need to join the Instagram community...that way when I can't post regularly, I can still post pictures.  I know lots of other bloggers use it but I've never tried it. Thoughts?

Christmas time is here already (no idea how that happened) and I got the little abode all decked out.




I made the feather wreath out of a styrofoam ring and some feather boas.  The boas were wrapped around the ring and then finished off with a silver ribbon.  Quick, easy and cute :)

Isn't Ottawa pretty this time of year?  (This was taken out the window of the convention centre downtown when I had my IKEA Christmas Party last weekend.  The quality isn't the greatest, but the lights are awesome in person!)


I have done some other updates around the condo which I will share over the next few days.  I'm off for a quick night shift at IKEA tonight, and then Christmas can begin!  Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with family and friends.  Thanks for being such great readers and following along with this humble blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)