Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Condo Kitchen: Sneak Peek

I can't believe it's October already.  Summer flew by, and September actually felt like 1 week long.  Now that I'm back into a regular work routine again, completing projects in a timely manner and getting regular posts out is tough.  I have so much stuff I want to do, there just needs to be more hours in a day!

I spent this past weekend, and the Sunday before, at my sister's new condo.  She bought it this summer and closed on it the beginning of August.  It's really nice, with lots of mature trees, hardwood floors, and great layout.  The only downside is the kitchen.  Here's what it looked like when she moved in.






Don't you love that orange?!?!?!  Needless to say it's the first room that needed a complete redo, since after she moved in the cabinet doors started to fall off, and the sink piping/drain came apart sending water flooding into the cabinet below.





I wanted to give you all a sneak peak at what the kitchen looks like now.  I'll go into more details along the way.  So for those of you that love a good kitchen reno and before and afters, you're in luck!



Such an improvement right?  We're doing this as a complete family DIY with my mom and dad involved as well.  Lots of weekends and work still ahead, but it's going to look awesome when done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)