Friday, October 11, 2013

Exciting News!

I'm super excited to say that I got hired for a long term teaching job for the rest of the school year!  I'm so pumped!  It's so much better to have your own classes and students than to always be filling in for someone.  I'm teaching 3 courses of music from grades 9-12.  

As a result, I'm going to have to cut down on the blog posts for the next little while.  I still have to keep my job at IKEA because this teaching gig will come to an end eventually, it's not permanent.  I'm also tutoring math twice a week.  I'm going to be really busy, so blogging will have to take a backseat.

I still hope to get some stuff accomplished around the house over the cooler fall months, and I have my sister's kitchen to document, so there won't be a shortage of things to share!

I hope you all have a great long weekend and a happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)