Monday, September 23, 2013

New Bathroom Light Fixture

Happy Tuesday!  I wanted to quickly share with you my new light fixture for my bathroom.  If you remember, when I moved in, the vanity featured a nice Hollywood glam style...


I had my eye on this curvy guy from Lowe's, and when it came on sale I got the last one on the shelf!


There was a little adventure during the installation.  When the old light fixture was removed, it was discovered there was no junction box in the wall...  Just a hole and some wires...not cool builders, not cool.


So a trip to the hardware store was in order.  My dad got the proper box and installed it for me.  As a result, I had quite a bit of hole filling and spackling to do!  But it's all done and the light is up!




It's hard to get good shots in such a small, dark room but hopefully you get the idea!  The fixture definitely helps the whole room feel more updated.  I'm still working on the decor items, but it's almost finished!

Here was the bathroom to-do list from a way back when:
Next up: a new faucet.  My eyes are peeled for an affordable option that won't stick out too far into the bowl of the sink...too many head bonks to count!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you wanted a new faucet. You liked mine right?? I think it's on sale at home depot or rona or lowe's (can't remember which one) this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)