Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter!


I must confess I've never been one to get excited over Easter. Or Hallowe'en for that matter. But that's for another post. I just don't like all the pastel colours and the kitchy decorations (which is funny since I used to collect rabbits when I was younger. What was I thinking?) But this year I managed to find some decor ideas that are a little more nontraditional but still bring about that Easter-spring-is-finally-here feeling! 

Pinned Image
Simple but classic.


Pinned Image

More simple mantel decor.
Source: bhg.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


Pinned Image
Not your average eggs (or egg tree).  Lovely!


Pinned Image
I just realized this is my second framed bunny silhouette on this post!  I think it brings a more modern touch.


Pinned Image
I couldn't resist posting these.  GORGEOUS!!!
Source: bit.ly via Temika on Pinterest


Have a great long weekend everyone.  Happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)