Saturday, March 31, 2012

Construction Update!

I just got home from a band concert.  I am such a band nerd - but I love it!  It was a great concert...for those of you not in attandance, you missed out.  Seriously.  Here we are in all our glory!  I'm the one in the front row on the end reading the program.  Told ya.  Big nerd.



Anyway, on to other fun topics.  Construction update!!  I took a drive by today and the siding is done on two of the four sides.




The soffits are also being completed on the two "front" sides.



Inside, the drywall is going in and some interior doors are being installed.  You can see all the happenings inside through the windows but sadly it's impossible to photograph!  There is a bit of drywall leaning against the wall of the lower level unit on the right hand side.  See, I'm not crazy. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)