Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sensational Small Spaces

Sorry for the lack of postings lately.  I've been uber busy this past week with teaching, IKEA-ing, tutoring, my sister's birthday, and prepping for a band concert this weekend.  (It's going to be a fantastic concert.  If you're around I highly recommend you try and come out!  You can check out the website here www.nccb.ca)

Anyway, here is a sampling of some sensational small spaces.  No real point to this post, I just really like these places!  All of these images are courtesy of Small Space Style

Such a bright and airy kitchen and bathroom!

Pinned Image

Love the yellow, so cute!
Pinned Image

Window seat = love
Pinned Image

LOVE this living room.
Pinned Image

Bed nook = ultimate coziness
Pinned Image


I'll be back soon with a construction update!

1 comment:

  1. It's really coming along, Mel- the inside stuff will go quick, and you'll be in before you know it!
    What's your new address going to be??

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)