Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Stool Painting Part 2

I finally had a day off that coincided with a sunny day yesterday so I managed to get some more work done on my kitchen stools.  You may remember the disaster that occured last month when I began this project...

With the help of my mom,we managed to get them coated in two coats of primer each to hopefully hide a lot of the imperfections.  I used my favourite primer, Zinsser's Bulls-Eye 1-2-3 Primer.  It covers everything really well, I highly recommend it. 

 
Here's how they look now.  I managed to find some stainless steel paint which I'll show you on my next stool post.  I forsee one more day to get them ready and back in the kitchen!
 
 
 Psst - You can see the finished stools in this post over here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)