Monday, August 13, 2012

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!

Yep, can't get this song out of my head. 


Or rather, I can't get the chorus out of my head.  I have no idea what the rest of the words are.

I just got back Saturday night from 5 days of camping at Bon Echo Provincial Park.  I've been there every summer since I was 3.  I know the park like the back of my hand, and I'm pretty sure I could walk it in the dark.  It was a great five days filled with camp fires, beach-ing, swimming, kayaking, biking, walking, reading, sleeping, and board game-ing.  I joined my parents who were already there and my sister came up for a few days as well, so it was a whole family affair!  It's my all time favourite place to be in the summer - getting away from the hustle of daily life and enjoying nature.  I wish I could have stayed longer (minus the two days of rain...I could have done without those)!





I came across a really awesome discovery while in the park this year, and I'm hoping to create some art as a result.  I'll keep you posted!

I'm super excited because this coming weekend I'm having my first out of town visitors staying over (my gal pals from university), so I'm busy trying to get some of the little things done around here before their arrival.  I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)