Friday, April 20, 2012

Construction Update: Bricks, Lights, and Mail, Oh My!

I wanted to get this post out sooner, but I have been super busy with work this past week and didn't get a chance to go over and take some pictures.  I had my first day off today and made it a priority to go check the place out!  The tradesmen managed to get a lot done in the past 3 weeks!

The siding and soffits have been completed on all 4 sides now.





The stone work for the steps out front has begun as well.



I HAVE AN ADDRESS AND A MAILBOX!!!  My mailbox is right near my unit which will be nice.



The patio light has been installed over my sliding door.



And the wires are in for the air conditioner and possibly the rough in for the gas BBQ.  (It was hard to see because of the wooden railing, but you can see the wires in the botton left corner of the balcony.)



Here's a shot of the three buildings in the community so far (there are 2 more to go.)  Mine is the middle one with the brown roof :)



So cool!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Mel! It makes such a difference when it's sunny out when the pictures are taken. I must admit that I'm a bit jealous, since when buildings like that go up here, it doesn't ever seem to take away from how sketchy the neighbourhood is, but yours looks like it will be nice! :p

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)