Saturday, March 10, 2012

Construction Update and Other Assorted Things

Got a few new pictures of the condo!  The water barrier has finally been taped down so it can stop flapping in the wind, and the brick work on the bottom has been started!








Last week, I posted about my invitation to the My Move Seminar.  (You can read about that here.)  Well, Tartan Homes decided to hold a special Seminar just for us future Java condo owners.  So erase the previous date and mark May 14 on your calendars!

 



Also, I have started using Pinterest to keep track of all of my inspiration and photos. If you haven't started yet, it is extremely addictive, I warn you! But it's also much handier since I'm not having to save everything to my computer anymore and having to remember the original sources! You can follow me here(If you need an invite, shoot me a message and let me know.) 




Spring is in the air here.  Supposed to be in the double digits all this week!  With it being March Break, I'm definitely going to try and get outside to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)