Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Inspiration Craze 1.0

Most of the construction for my place is done on the outside, so that makes visiting the site not all that interesting since it looks the same.  All the fun stuff is happening inside, and we can't see that!  I keep waiting for the day when I find out my drywalling is done..but sadly I think it's still a long way off right now!

Here is a collection of some design inspiration I've been loving lately!

I love the built in bookcase/night table idea...storage and function together.  The patterned wallpaper that acts as a headboard is pretty too!


This is a guest room that doubles as an office.  I don't know that a single-sized day bed is practical for me, but I love all the storage and how the desk takes up no floor space!  The horizontal shelves on the wall are a great idea too.


I love this idea from 320 Sycamore.  I want to do this with a pair of my old ballet pointe shoes!



Loving these DIY candle sconces from Shanty 2 Chic.  They are sooo easy, and cheap too!  I need to find a place to put some of these!


Also from Shanty 2 Chic, DIY domino wall art!  Where could I put some of these too?!

Hope you all enjoyed your extra day of February today!  We are celebrating here by having a huge snow storm...I guess March is coming in like a lion this year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)