Friday, February 3, 2012

How to Fold A Fitted Sheet

Folding sheets is a mystery to me.  Especially the fitted sheet.  It always comes out looking so ugly.  In an earlier post, I wrote about some new, neat ideas I had seen around the web.  My favourite was folding your sheets and storing them all in a pillow case for easy access and storage.

 
But, as I discovered, you need to be a pro in folding those sheets in order for this to work!  So I did some searching, and I'm going to share with you the best in how to fold a fitted a sheet.

From Martha Stewart - This guest is pretty representative of the general population (ie. me, and a few friends) trying this method...hilarious!


From The Art of Doing Stuff - One of my favourite blogs.  Karen Bertelsen shows a simpler method...although a bit tough to see what she's actually doing on the floor!  (To see her complete post with images, check it out here.)

(Update - Karen Bertelsen has revamped her folding technique! You can check out her "How to Fold a Fitted Sheet Part Deux" video here!)

From Living on a Dime - If you're into a more serious approach, this is the video to watch.  AND she folds the sheet in a minute... It blows my mind.
  
Alright folks, let's go practise folding those sheets!  Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)