Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Summer is Officially Over

You know how I know summer is over?  I had to put my balcony furniture away.  I always associate the putting away of lawn chairs and outdoor items with the death of summer.  It's tragic really.  Bring on winter because I'm already counting down the months until flip flop season again!

But, I had some awesome patio furniture covers to use this year!  I won them this past summer in a giveaway from Modern Jane Design.  She's a fellow teacher and blogger and Canadian, from beautiful Prince Edward Island.  (If you haven't checked out her blog, you should!)  I won $75 worth of merchandise from Empire Patio Covers.  It was enough to let me get 3 chair covers and another cover for my table!  They are durable and will withstand the snow, and have ties to secure them to the furniture.  (Bonus: my flower pot fits under the table!)

Check them out!





I love them, and I'm super pumped I won them!  I never seem to win anything!  Or at least anything that I need and can use!  Can you believe it's already the middle of November?  Come find me when the snow melts, I'll be hibernating with my hot chocolate...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)