Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hallway Reveal

I don't really have a hallway...it's just a strip of floor behind my sofa that splits off into three doors.  But it has two walls and a ceiling so why not dress it up a bit!  I don't actually have a picture of what I looked like when I moved in... #becauseitsnotarealspace  Picture white walls and a boob light!

Here is how the hallway looks today :)


The homemade dominoes are by far my favourite art pieces.


 My family and my dog get prime real estate on the walls too.



And who can forget swapping out the good ol' builder boob light for this beauty!  I love turning it on at night and seeing the shapes it makes on the walls.





Here is a resource list for everything in the hallway:

Walls:
Paint: Camouflage (Benjamin Moore colour matched to Behr)

Lighting:
Glam Cobalt (Rona)

Accessories:
Photos: Homemade
Frames: On clearance at Michaels
Dominoes: Homemade (inspired by Shanty 2 Chic tutorial)




Want to read about the hallway reveal from the beginning?  Here is a list of all the published posts along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melanie! Your "hallway" looks great. I really love your light. Our hallway is pretty boring compared to yours. =)

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)