Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Parents' Master Bathroom Reno: Part 6

So we had a  little accident remember?....


Turns out the offending culprit was the bathtub.  To test the seal, the plumber filled the bathtub with water and let it sit for a few hours days since we went on vacation.  When the water got let out of the bathtub, it didn't go down the drain but leaked out of the pipes to the ceiling below.  Guess the seal didn't work huh?

The plumber had to come back and cut a hole in the ceiling to access the pipes.  He fixed the seal and now this ceiling needs repairing....


On the plus side, the bathtub is in, the toilet is in, and the cabinets, sink and backsplash are done!








My next post on the bathroom will probably be the final reveal!  I know I'm excited to see it complete and my parents' can't wait for it to be done and to start using it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)