Monday, December 26, 2011

Construction Recap

So I had been using Facebook to document the construction of my new place, but it just wasn't cutting it anymore.  I had too many photos and images cluttering up my computer that I needed a better way of displaying everything I have been accumulating.  Thanks to my sister's encouragement, this blog was born.  Let's get you up to speed on where we are in the process so far!

August 2011 - They broke ground




September 2011 - Curbs were installed for the parking lot







October/November 2011 - The foundations were started and completed






December 2011 - The walls went up!




So far so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)