Monday, February 17, 2014

Shelf Stylin'

I'm horrible at styling shelves.  I am constantly looking at inspiration photos to see if I can learn by osmosis...it hasn't really worked yet!  My sister has been working on her living room this long weekend and she sent me some pictures of her progress.  I think I might be inviting her over to help me style every shelf in my house!

Here's a few of her shots we can all use as inspiration!





My favourite part is the gold hippo (a thrift store find!).  Hope you are all enjoying this long weekend.  I'm so blissfully happy to have 2 days off in a row!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)